Effective Date: 11/Januray/2023
1. IntroductionWelcome to the Axima Group website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this document (the "Terms of Service"). If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use our website.
2. Use of the Website
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our website in accordance with these Terms of Service. As a condition of your use of the website, you warrant that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
3. Conduct on the Website
You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party. This includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the website.
4. Intellectual Property
The content of our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Axima Group or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The compilation of all content on our website is the exclusive property of Axima Group and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws.
5. Disclaimer of WarrantiesOur website and the information and materials on it are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on it. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
6. Limitation of LiabilityAxima Group will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Axima Group will also not be liable for any financial or monetery loss caused by the use of our products or services. Axima Group works to provide the most valuable insight and advice to our clients, but cannot ensure any outcome from its' implementation.
7. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Axima Group, its directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms of Service or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your account.
8. Changes to the Terms of Service
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time. Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may give by posting the new terms of service on our website.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which Axima Group is based without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact us.